Wine-Mate 2500 cd
Provide a more stable temperature and humidity controlled environment for your wine with the Wine-Mate 2500CD self-contained cooling system. The Wine-Mate 2500CD has a cooling capacity of 200 cubic feet. With bottom cod air discharge and multiple top and rear hot air exhaust This durable unit is equipped with an LED digital display which includes an alarm feature that will alert you to cooling issues, and easy power on/of switch, and reliable digital electronic thermostat. Wine-Mate Cooling Systems are long-lasting, reliable, America-made cooling units manufactured to the highest quality standards. Top, rear and side exhaust options are available for convenient installation of this unit. Plus, no refrigeration specialists are needed--it ships to you fully-charged and ready to use.
Wine-Mate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, Wine-Mate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - please call for more information!
Add the Wine Bottle Probe. The probe provides an accurate reading of the temperature of your wine.
- SELF-CONTAINED: This unit is a self-contained, all-in-one, and ready for use. No copper tubing or drain line are required.
- EXHAUST: Rear (standard) or top (option)
- VENTING: When installed into a wine cabinet, this unit must vent outside the wine cabinet.
- TEMPERATURE: WM-2500CD cooling units are designed and used to provide a stable temperature between 50~65 °F for a properly insulated and sized space.
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE RANGE: The ambient temperature range for WM-2500CD should not be higher than 95°F or lower than 50°F in order to operate properly.
- HUMIDITY CONTROL: The refrigerated space will maintain humidity within the range of 50~75% RH. An oversized and bottom feeding evaporator is used for humidity maintenance.
- REFRIGERANT: Uses R134a refrigerant which is considered environmentally friendly
- DISPLAY: Digital display with easy push-button controls
- NOTIFICATIONS: Display notifications provide alerts help to protect your wine cellar and alert you when maintenance is required.
- CONTROL PANEL: Control panel includes digital display, manual defrost button, up and down arrows to adjust temperature as well as browse parameters, power button, and SET button.
- CD cooling units have a water-repellent self-cleaning and anti-microbial coat that helps your equipment stay efficient and actively kills harmful bio-film growth.
- Removable grill for easy cleaning.
- WARRANTY: Self-contained units 5 year warranty on parts, 1 year labor.
- CERTIFICATIONS: UL approved
AVAILABLE OPTIONS and CONFIGURATIONS:
- SPECS & RESOURCES
- Please allow 7-10 business days for production. Thank you.
Note: If there are windows or if the cabinet is not located inside the home at the proper ambient temperature, the bottle coverage capacity and cubic feet will need to be reduced. Top, side and front exhaust options are available at an additional charge.
- Mounting brackets are available for an additional fee.
- Add the Wine Bottle Probe to receive the most accurate reading of your wine's temperature. The Wine Bottle Probe measures the temperature of the liquid inside the bottle to ensure your wine is kept at the ideal temperature and plugs directly into your cellar cooling system. Mounting Brackets for Self-Contained Wine-Mate Cooling Units. Please note: some installations may require 4 brackets instead of 2 (Add:$32/4)
- -ELECTRICAL Requirements: 115V 60Hz 5A / 20A Circuit
- -DIMENSIONS: 18” W x 16 1/2” D x 10 1/2” H
- -WEIGHT: 60lb
- -NOISE: 56 dBA for cooling unit, 52 dBA for cabinet
- -CFM: 180
- -BTU/h: 2500
- -COVERAGE SIZE: 200 Cubic Feet
Top Exhaust is optional - Add: $295
Rear is StandardWine Bottle ProbeNo Wine Bottle Probe (Standard) -- Add $99