Laguiole Steak Knives Set of 6 Wood Box
This Laguiole steak knife set was manufactured in Thiers, France by Claude Dozorme and features the iconic bumblebee. Claude Dozorme was founded in 1902 and is one of France's leaders in the "non-luxury" cutlery business. The knives in this set are made to "live" on your table every day, not only when a particular occasion arises. Although they could survive the occasional dishwasher cycle, we recommend to just hand wash them and dry the blade.
You may have this knife set engraved today without any additional delay. Our engraving offers tips and guidance to get your engraving just right.
What’s included: Knife set - wooden storage box - Booklet from Manufacturer. 100% Made in France.
Size: Overall 8.3/4" or 22 cm - Blade 4" or 10.40 cm
Handle Material & Origin: ABS, France. This set is not dishwasher safe one white + black set; Ivory color set # 3 is dishwasher safe!
All metal parts: 100% stainless steel. Each knife weighs 1.9 oz - 56 grams
- Long life steak knives, that may be resharpen its blade several times.
- Made with the highest quality of steel that follows a high-precision, digitally-controlled grinding machines.
- Set of 6 steak knives in a wood gift box.
- Made in Thiers, France
- Available in Ivory and Black colors
- Multi-Colors is another option available