Laguiole Bovine White Bone Corkscrew
Laguiole En Aubrac is Hand-made in France, these genuine Laguiole corkscrews are preferred by professional sommeliers worldwide. They are handcrafted with extra-long, 5-turn stainless steel grooved spirals and serrated blade foil cutters.
- Made in France with French-made components.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik brushed stainless steel.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted from French grape vines.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Universal pocket-sized waiters corkscrews can be found in picnic baskets and commercial restaurants alike. We offer a wide range of options, from inexpensive starters to luxury Laguiole En Aubrac.
OPTIONAL: Pouches in Brown or Black
Laguiole en Aubrac Leather Corkscrew Pouch Brown or Black. Hand-made in France, this genuine leather pouch is designed to carry and protect Laguiole wine openers.
- Made in France
- Snap closure
- Belt loop
- Designed for Laguiole en Aubrac corkscrews
- Available in a choice of brown or black leather
- Pouches sold separately
- Gift wrapped: Add $6.95
Please use the drop down menu to personalize your selections