Estate Wine Openers DISCONTINUED - Click Here to Visit our Newest ROGAR Selections
These wine openers are an ingenious 19th century American reproduction corkscrew that can open both standard and flanged wine bottles.
NEW! Estate Opener Silver with Marble Handle and Stand ... Now with metal gears instead of plastic, opening a bottle of wine has never been easier. With 1 swing of the handle, natural and synthetic corks are penetrated and removed. To re-cork, simply reverse the motion.
Each opener includes
- A counter clamp to attach the opener securely to a counter, bar or stand (sold separately)
- A flanged clamp to grip the wine bottle
- Constructed from durable, heavy zinc-alloy
- Molded with a grape motif that evokes 19th century Americana
- Teflon-coated corkscrew
- Silver finish
- Black Marble handle with matching stand
NEW AND IMPROVED! The Silver Estate Opener with Marble handle is an ingenious 19th century American reproduction corkscrew that can open both standard and flanged wine bottles.