Estate Wine Openers
Picture not showing up go to
These wine openers are an ingenious 19th century American reproduction corkscrew that can open both standard and flanged wine bottles.
NEW! Estate Opener Black Marble Handle and Stand ... Now with metal gears instead of plastic, opening a bottle of wine has never been easier. With 1 swing of the handle, natural and synthetic corks are penetrated and removed. To re-cork, simply reverse the motion.
Each opener includes
- A counter clamp to attach the opener securely to a counter, bar or stand (sold separately)
- A flanged clamp to grip the wine bottle
- Constructed from durable, heavy zinc-alloy
- Molded with a grape motif that evokes 19th century Americana
- Teflon-coated corkscrew
- Black Marble Handle and matching Stand Set
NEW AND IMPROVED! The Black Marble Estate Opener with Black Marble Stand is an ingenious 19th century American reproduction corkscrew that can open both standard and flanged wine bottles.