Le Grape Wine Opener
If you are interested in any of these parts please contact us BEFORE placing an order because we do NOT have any parts in stock and not sure whether or if we can get additional ones.
Attractive, hand-finished antique replica uncorking machine. One full downward stroke removes the cork. The squeezable clamps hold the bottle in place during extraction. Antique brass finish with grape cluster design. Can be clamped to a counter or mounted on the stable stand (see No. 4082). 8-1/2" high, 8" overall depth, including handle.
Sturdy stand consists of table base and 5/16" thick x 2" wide steel arm. 19" overall height. Base of simulated wood and antique brass finish measures 6-5/8" x 11" x 1-1/2" thick. Pkg. Code: BX. Imprint area: Top of base: 3" x 2". Laser.
- Our Standard S&H is for within Continental USA (48 States) - Inquire for other locations
- Sales Tax due where applicable. (select from drop down menu)
- We also carry the "La Grape" without Stand and "Stand Alone"
Le Grape Parts
- Le Grape has THREE Parts sold together (select from the drop down menu) or separately.
- The cost listed is not for all three. You must select from drop down menu above
- Item A (90-408512) replacement WORM Only (as listed) is available
- Item B(90-408505) Lower Guide (not available)
- Item C(90-408501) Upper Guide (not available)
- Item D - for the Upper and Lower Guides (Add $23.00) not available
- Item E - for the Worm + Upper Guide (Add $15.00) set not available
- Item F - for the Worm + Lower Guide (Add $15.00) set not available