Cellar Pro 1800 XTSx Cooling Unit for Wine Cellar
400 cu.ft - can replace BZ 2200 and WM 2500 - 1800 BTU - Through Wall - Small Cabinets
CellarPro's 1800XTSx Wine Cooling Unit provides outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and maximum cooling power. Designed for small wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet, CellarPro Cooling Units are designed to be installed through the wall and should not be ducted unless accompanied by an In-Line Fan (Owners Manual). This CellarPro 1800 XTS has a 400 Cubic Foot Capacity within properly insulated and sealed wine cellar. CellarPro 1800XTS Wine Cooling Units can be used immediately to replace Breezaire 2200 and our VinoMate 2500 Cooling Systems.
Designed and built by the same people who bring you Le Caché, the ultra-quiet, vibration-free CellarPro cooling unit includes upgraded components and new features, resulting in an advanced cooling system that outperforms the competition in every category. Each CellarPro Cooling Unit comes with an Electronic Thermostat and digital LED Display, allowing you to precisely set the desired temperature inside your cabinet. The Cooling System also offers adjustable humidity control to easily maintain the optimal humidity, up to 70% RH, and Automatic Defrost to prevent ice build-up. In addition, the Digital Controls offer convenient Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes.
Interchangeable Top Vent/Back Vent Exhaust makes it easy to redirect the hot air exhaust to suit different applications, while the Removable Steel Case allows the Cooling Unit to be repaired in the field. Other features include a Maintenance-Needed Indicator, Audible and Visual Alarms, Epoxy-Coated Coils and a Rustproof Condensate Pan. The 1800-XTSx Wine Cooling Unit is designed for cabinets that will be placed indoors and used in residential operations
Options & Modifications
An added level of protection for expensive wine collections, an Auto-Dialer is recommended for wine collectors who travel frequently and/or for wine cellars that are located in warm climates. The Auto-Dialer will warn you remotely, calling up to 4 phone numbers that you program in advance, if the Cooling Unit has triggered an alarm and/or has lost power. Additional features include Tone/Pulse Dialing and Programmable Pauses. The Auto-Dialer is directly wired to the Cooling Unit with the wiring exiting from the rear of the Cooling Unit. The Auto-Dialer also has 9Volt standby battery backup in case of power outage.
Cord Out Side
The 8-foot, 16-gauge Grounded Power Cord can be routed to exit from the left side of the Cooling Unit, just below the Power Outlet. This modification is designed for cooling unit installations where the power outlet is located inside the cellar.
Condensate Fitting & Tube
A Condensate Fitting is recommended when the Cooling Unit will be installed in a Wine Cellar. The fitting allows excess condensation to drain from the rear of the Cooling Unit through the Vinyl Tube. The included tubing measures 8' long with a 1/2" I.D.
Vent Exhaust Configuration
CellarPro offers the choice of Top or Rear Vent Exhaust configuration for your Wine Cooling Unit. The Vent Panel can also be swapped in the field for interchangeable Top/Rear Vent Exhaust.
White Louvered Grill
If you are using your Cooling Unit as a through-the-wall system, this Louvered Grill can be installed outside the Cellar to cover the rear of the Unit. The Grill can be painted to blend with surrounding décor. Measures 20" by 12".
Air Filter and Frame
Imagine--no more coils to clean! When the Filter becomes dirty, simply pull out the Frame, replace the dirty filter with a clean one, and return the Frame to the Cooling Unit. The Fiber Orientation and Graduated Density of this Filter are designed to capture more dust and particles than other synthetic filters.
If you are replacing a Cooling Unit in a Wine Cabinet other than a Le Caché you may also need the following optional accessories:
- Mounting Clips (Pair)
- Fluorescent Light
Additional Options: (see pictures above)
- Cellar Pro Remote Display Control Unit - Add $295
- Cellar Pro Cold Temperature Compressor Heater - Add $175
- Cellar Pro Split System Oudoor Hood - Add $395
- Cellar Pro Bottle Probe - Add $150
- Cellar Pro 3200/4200 Duct Kit with Fan (for the Rear) - Add $399
- Cellar Pro 3200/4200 Duct Kit (for Front) - Add $499
- Add Cord Out side modification - Add $75
- Condensate Fitting and Tube - Add $99
- Condenser Brush - Add $19.99
- CP Front Intake Hood - Add $165
- White Louvered Grill - Add $75
- CP Louvered Wood Grill Cover - Add $199
- Configured Factory Top Vent (standard)
- Configured Factory Rear Vent - Add $199
- Mounting Clips - Add $15
- 1800 Air Filter & Frame - Add $30
- Optional 5 Years Limited Extended Warranty - Add $99
- Select your Shipping & Handling and Sales Tax from drop down menu
- Powder-Coated Dark Grey Finish
- Our quietest wine cooling unit. Replaces Breezaire 1060 cooling units and Vinomate 1500.
- Electronic Thermostat
- 3-Digit Digital LED Display
- Capacity 400 cubic feet in properly insulated and sealed wine cellars
- Designated for Cabinets placed indoors and used for residential operation
- Programmable Control
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Electrofin Coated Coils
- Oversized Compressor and Coils
- Precision Expansion Valve
- Three System Probes
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (<50 dBA)
- Power On/Off Switch
- Interchangeable Top Vent/Back Vent Exhaust
- Rustproof Condensate Pan
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Removable Steel Case
- Vibration-Free Operation
- 8' 16-Gauge Grounded Power Cord Exits From the Rear
- 3-Amp Light Receptacle, Grounded AC Outlet
- ETL Certified (UL Standards)
- Warranty: 5 Yrear limited warranty - Parts & Labor
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 18" W x 16.5" D
- Rated Capacity 1800 BTU/Hr
- Enclosure up to 400 cu.ft
- Weight 55 lbs
Note: This cooling unit is designed to replace Breezaire 2200 and WineMate 2500 top and back vented cooling units. Before purchasing a CellarPro cooling unit, (1) check the power cord placement on your existing cooling unit, and(2)check that the outside dimensions match your existing cooling unit.
| Duct Kit (Rear)|| Air Filter/Frame|| Front Intake Hood|
| Add $399|| Add $50|| Add $150|