The Double Classic Cellar - Model XL600
Strictly for storage, this fabulous unit offers the capacity of a small room cellar, handling 500 bottles with shelves in place, up to 600 with shelves taken out.
We were able to fill the bottom shelf with a full case of wine and 6 magnum bottles. As a utilitarian, single-zone free-standing cabinet, it's born for bulk, keeping your wine at the correct temperature and protecting your investments with state-of-the-art-performance.
- Includes Lock & Key
- Ideal Size for basement or game room
- Black cabinet and interior/clear glass door
- Sturdy sliding wood shelves are adjustable
- Adjustable from 41 degrees to 66 degrees with balanced temperature throughout
- Exterior digital touchscreen with LED display
- Quiet energy efficient design
- Holds from 500 to 600 bottles
- Dimensions:: 63 1/2” W x 29 3/4” D and 79” H
Bottle Capacity is based on using standard Bordeaux size bottles, using larger size bottles may limit the capacity. If you would like to store larger bottles you can easily adjust the height of any of the shelves.
- Select your State for your sales tax -- available on cabinet purchase and option please select as per your choosen Model.
- This Cabinet may be in stock but around Holidays (Father's Day - July 4th, etc...) quantities might be limited.
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Bottle Capacity||up to 500 with shelves, 600 with some shelving removed|
|Number of Shelves||9 Rolling Shelves per Unit|
|Temperature Range||41 °F to 66 °F|
|Wine Cellar Dimensions||79” H X 63 1/2” W X 29 3/4” D|
|Gross Shipping Weight||686 LBS.|
|Net Weight||650 LBS.|
|Shelves||Sturday sliding wood Shelves (adjustable)|
|Control||Digital Thermostatic Control|
|Glass Door||UV Tinted, Dual Pane|
|Lock||Yes (2 Keys included)|
|Rated Power Input||255 Watts|
|Refrigerant||R134A, 4 oz|
|Electrical Requirements||Plugs Directly into US 110 Volt outlet on a Dedicated 15 AMP line.|
With White Glove Delivery
We bring your item into your home, unpack it, inspect it, place it where you want it to be, and dispose of the packaging. Delivery is by appointment. We will call you to set a date. If you'd like to arrange a Saturday delivery or schedule a specific delivery date, feel free to let us know. A separate charge might apply. Please note that Stair Charges may apply for locations with 5 or more stair steps. White Glove Delivery rates apply only for orders shipped to the continental 48 United States. For orders shipping to Alaska or Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses please inquire. Approx cost between $495 -$650 (normally $850) and subject to change. Inquire for your location will be provided. We will get a couple of bids for your convenience. Some Clients do also arrange their own shipping which is another option available to you.