Sienna Wine Credenza (contact us for stock availability)
This magnificent new piece was hand-crafted in Tuscany of tulip and walnut hard woods with Italian mastery in every detail. This is ideal for compact spaces, holding our 28 Bottle Wine Refrigerator. Would make a great end table for the living room and expandable to 2 of them for a 56 Bottle Capacity.
- Includes Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator
- Holds 28 Standard Bordeaux Bottles*
- Shelves are removable for larger bottles but quantity will be disminished
- This model is for free standing only not built-in and/or meant for an enclosed area such as closet for ex.
- Door is not reversible
- Dimensions of Siena Single: 36" H X 28" W X 25" D
- Dimensions for 12 Bottles 29 1/4" H x 18 1/4" W x 21 1/4" D
- Temperature range: 54° - 66°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 77°F
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- With oneRefrigerator or one Beverage Center
- With 2 Refrigerators (Add $400)
- With Beverage Center (one of each or one only) Contact us for price
Shipping & Sales Tax
- Shipping listed is for White Glove Delivery within Continental USA (48 States)
- Inquire for other locations and/or Expedited Delivery
- Select your Sales Tax from drop down menu above.
* When we reference bottle capacity for our wine cellars, we are referring to the maximum quantity of "standard" Bordeaux-size bottles that will fit into that cellar. In reality, as you can see from the chart above, there is no true standard size bottle these days as bottles come in varying styles, sizes and shapes. Some are extremely tall and thin (like a Riesling bottle), others are shorter yet wide at the shoulders (like the Pinot Noir or Turley bottle) and others are tall, wide and broad at the shoulders (like your large California red bottle). If you have any of these non "standard" Bordeaux size bottles in your collection, your capacity can be lower than what we state the unit can hold.
Here is our rule of thumb: If up to half of your collection consists of non-standard Bordeaux-size bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by 20%-25%. If your collection consists mostly of these larger sized bottles, your maximum capacity may be reduced by as much as 40%.
USA Shipping includes up to 5 steps -- any extra stairs on delivery will incur $175 additional stair charge. They will remove all packaging and cart away, the client will need to remove the 2 panels on each side behind the wine cellars when he slides them in, this is for proper airflow when the front door of credenza is closed.
Lead time for delivery once order is placed is 3 weeks.