Coravin Wine Access
Access your favorite wines without pulling the cork.
Coravin™ Wine Access Technology allows you to pour and enjoy fine wine without disturbing the natural aging process—or the pressure to commit to the whole bottle.
Smart technology made beautifully simple.
For centuries, the cork had to be removed in order to enjoy a glass of wine—that era is over. The Coravin System keeps the cork in the bottle, where it's been since it was ﬁrst sealed in the winery. Now you can explore your ﬁnest wines by the glass whenever you like, and feel conﬁdent that instead of oxidizing, the wine remaining in the bottle will continue to evolve naturally.
When the Coravin System is put in place, a thin, hollow needle is inserted through the cork to extract the wine. You don't need to remove the foil, or the cork, to access the wine.
Pressurize & Pour
The bottle is then pressurized with argon, an inert gas that's in the air we breathe. Once the bottle has been pressurized, the wine flows through the needle and pours into your glass.
When the Coravin System and its needle are removed, the cork reseals itself. The remaining wine never comes in contact with oxygen, and continues to evolve naturally.
Coravin Model 8 System includes:
- One (1) Coravin Model 8
- Two (2) Pressurized Coravin Capsules containing argon
- Storage base
- Coravin Wine Bottle Sleeve
- Weight – 4.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8 7/8" H X 3" W X 5" D
- Option: Coravin A65 Capsules (Set of 2)
- Sales Tax: please select from the drop down menu
- Shipping included within the Continental USA (48 States)
- Shipping: Other locations available please inquire
- Lead Time is 1-2 weeks off