Our ModelVK800 3 Doors with 3 Double Bottle Deep Full Size Vintage Keeper is the world's most economical wine cooler cabinet. Bottle storage from 110 to 800 bottles. There are four models and two different colors of this wine cooler to choose from. Available in your choice of Black or Mahogany.
Description of our VK800 Full Size Unit:
- 3 Doors with 3 Double Bottle Deep
- Excellent Price for an attractive, durable wine storage system
- For EVERYONE – Store your valued wines or Cigar collections
- For Both Red and White Variety
- New Design, Long Lasting, Reinforced
- Super Easy to Assemble
- Dimensions: 72"H x 80"W x 29 ½"D (with handle)
- Climate Controlled Wine Cooler Cabinet : 54 - 64° range
- Thermopane Glass Door Bullet Proof Glass Door (Lexan)
- Clearance in the back & side 3" and top 4" required
- Reservible door > Hinge on either left or right
- Double Deep Storage of wine bottles
- Holds up to 800 - 750ml Bordeaux Wine Bottles,with 10% mix of half/split bottles
- Lock with stylish Handle
- Plugs into standard outlet
- Included interior LED Light
- Top venting wine cooling unit
- High Thermal Insulation
- Vibration insolation
- Ultra-quiet digital wine cooling unit - Brand New Improved and Redesigned.
- Two "quiet" fan settings.
- Vibration & acoustic damping/isolation within the cooling unit.
- 3" space required in the back and on side for ventilation
- Computerized Airflow
- Plugs into standard 15amp dedicated outlet: 115volt/15amp.
Running amps of the unit are 2.5A.
- Suggest you write down serial number on warranty card before installing cooling system
- Our Standard S&H price is for within Continental USA (48 States)
- Select your Sales Tax from the drop down menu above
| Easy Assembly|
FYI: These units come unassembled so there is "assembly" to be performed. In the 20+ years we have been in business we have had 99.9% SATISFACTION with these units, however if you were to be in the 0.01% and need to return the unit keep in mind that shipping both ways (to you + back to the factory) including restocking fee will apply. When you receive the unit please make sure there is no damage done during transit and if there is please let the Shipping Company know on the spot to file a timely claim.