Designed for wine cellars from 500 to 1500 cubic feet and rated for internal applications, the 4200VSi features variable-speed fans with a "high" setting for maximum performance in high-temperature (+115°F) environments and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation . Additional features include a thermostatic heating element and 1/2" I.D. drain line, electronic temperature and adjustable humidity control.
CellarPro's 4200VSi 1/3 Ton Nominal wine cellar refrigeration system combines outstanding performance, adjustable humidity control and variable-speed fans for super-quiet operation.
CellarPro's 4200VSi should be used for interior through-the-wall or ducted wine cellar installations. The condenser side of these cooling systems are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 115°F. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F requires the addition of our compressor heater ($99), and below 20°F requires the addition of our low ambient temperature kit ($199). The evaporator cannot be exposed to temperatures below 32°F.
The cooling unit can be located remotely and ducted with our front duct kit, rear duct kit, bottle probe and remote control accessories. With our duct kits, the supply and return airflows can be ducted up to 100 equivalent feet (50 feet per duct) without an inline fan, or 200 equivalent feet (100 feet per duct) with an inline fan.
Shipping: is included in our price for anywhere in the continental U.S. via common carrier, strapped to a pallet, with curbside delivery.
We offer an extended warranty with enhanced coverage for our VS Series cooling units. Please inquire if interested.
- Up to 1500 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Can be configured to operate in extreme temperature conditions (-20 to 115°F)
- High-Performance Compressor
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Dual High-Output Centrifugal Fans
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Electronic Display
- Thermostat-Modulated Condensate Evaporator with "On/Off" Control
- 1/2" ID Condensate Fitting and Drain Line
- Variable Speed Fans for Super-Quiet Operation or Maximum Performance
- 53.7 Decibels at Low Fan Speed
- Can be partially or completely ducted
- Advanced Electronic Thermostat
- Digital LED Display
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Power On/Off Switch
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Stainless Steel Drain Pan
- Removable Steel Case
- Replaceable Condenser Air Filter
- Rechargeable Refrigerant Schraeder Valve
- Adjustable Mounting Brackets
- Vibration-free Operation
- Dual Power Source - Front or Rear
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
- Standard Warranty: 2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
- Optional Extended Warranty.
Options & Upgrades:
- Remote Display/Control Unit - Add $299
- Bottle Probe - Add $150
- Front Duct Kit for Low RH Environment - Add $499
- Low Humidity Duct Kit (Front) - Ducting included - Add $499
- Low Humidity Duct HOOD (Front) - Ducting not included - Add $599
- High Humidity Duct Kit (Front) - Ducting included - Add $799
- High Humidity Duct HOOD (Front) - Ducting not included - Add $750
- Cold Temperature Compressor Heater - Add $150
- Duct Kit (rear) - Ducting included - Add $399
- Duct HOOD (rear) - Ducting not included - Add $299
- VS Louvered Wood Grill Cover - Add $249
- Reusuable Air Filter - $99
- Extended Warranty available - starting at $249.00 (inquire if interested)