More than a handsome timepiece, our Oxford Outdoor Clock with Thermometer displays the current temperature and humidity in a multidimensional fashion that's easy to read. Large, laser-cut Roman numerals announce the time, while the bi-metal coil thermometer and hygrometer measure the outside temperature and humidity.
Note: Freezing Temperatures can affect battery performance. The use of lithium batteries is recommended.
- Quartz timing mechanism
- Hygrometer displays humidity levels
- Molded hanger on back of clock provides easy display
- Rich brushed copper finish over iron alloy frame; clear glass front
- Clock will not mold or mildew, but finish will fade over time when placed in direct sunlight
- Clean with mild soap and water; use glass cleaner for the lens
- Requires one AA battery (not included)