"Leave Us a Message"below on the right if interested in any of the Wine KoolR Cabinets!!! Should be in stock soon. Keep in mind that prices might have changed (listed were 2016) + shipping as well as they will no longer ship from the USA. Containers will arrive in Canada ONLY but we're gathering estimates for shipping to your location so please inquire with your name, cabinet you are interested in, color black or wine (give your first + 2nd choice) and zip code.
Our Vintage Keeper is the world's most economical wine cooler cabinet. Bottle storage from 110 to 500 bottles. There are four models and two different colors of this wine cooler to choose from. Available in your choice of Black or Mahogany.
- Excellent Price for an attractive, durable wine storage system
- For EVERYONE – Store your valued wines or Cigar collections
- For Both Red and White Variety
- New Design, Long Lasting, Reinforced
- Super Easy to Assemble
- Dimensions: 72 1/2"H x 54"W x 29 ½"D (with handle)
- Dimensions: 71"H x 49 1/2"W x 26" Deep (old)
- Climate Controlled Wine Cooler Cabinet : 54 - 64° range
- Thermopane Glass Door Bullet Proof Glass Door (Lexan)
- Clearance in the back & side 3" and top 4" required
- Hinge on either left or right
- Two Doors
- Double Deep Storage of wine bottles
- Holds up to 500 - 750ml Bordeaux Wine Bottles,with 10% mix of half/split bottles
- Lock with Key w/ Handle
- Plugs into standard outlet
- Included interior Light
- Top venting wine cooling unit
- Ultra-quiet digital wine cooling unit - Brand New Improved and Redesigned.
- Two "quiet" fan settings.
- Vibration & acoustic damping/isolation within the cooling unit.
- 3" space required in the back and on side for ventilation
- Computerized Airflow
- Plugs into standard 15amp dedicated outlet: 115volt/15amp.
Running amps of the unit are 2.5A.
- Suggest you write down serial number on warranty card before installing cooling system
- Our price include S&H within Continental USA
- Sales Tax due where applicable is not included
| Easy Assembly|
FYI: These units come unassembled so there is "assembly" to be performed. In the 20+ years we have been in business we have had 99.9% SATISFACTION with these units, however if you were to be in the 0.01% and need to return the unit keep in mind that shipping both ways (to you + back to the factory) including restocking fee will apply. When you receive the unit please make sure there is no damage done during transit and if there is please let the Shipping Company know on the spot to file a timely claim.