Vinomate split system cooling units are two separate units that must be connected: a condensing unit and a fan coil. Split systems are intended for wine cellars where proper ventilation is not directly available. Available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations, these cooling units range from 1500 to 8500 BTUs of cooling capacity and come in Wall-mount, Ceiling-mount and Rack-mount set-ups.
The VinoMate 2500SSWC cooling unit is a split system design with a capacity of 250 cubic feet. Featuring a water-cooled condensing unit, this system does not require exhaust ventilation and can be installed anywhere as long as water circulation is available. The SSW series of cooling units has been designed for wall-mounting and can be installed between your wall studs.
VinoMate cooling systems are also perfect for storing fine fur, cigars, leather goods, chocolate and salami! For an additional cost, VinoMate systems can be customized for your exact storage needs - email us for more information!
- Split system wine cooling unit - wall mounted design
- Water-cooled condesner can be installed anywhere with water connections - no exhaust ventilation required
- Evaporator Specs: 115V / 60Hz, .71A, 28 lbs.
- Evaporator Dimensions: 16" W x 5 1/2" D x 36" H
- Condensing Unit Specs: 115V / 60Hz, 5.7A, UL listed, 40 lbs.
- Condensing Unit Dimensions: 18" W x 12" D x 14" H
- Coverage size: good for 250 cubic feet