Deluxe Wine Room - Model 1900
Provides storage for nearly two thousand bottles on quality racks made from redwood and powder-coated metal. Racks can be arranged for single-, double- and triple-bottle storage, while also accommodating magnum bottles and crates. The included Vinomate cooling system offers precise control over temperature and helps maintain ideal humidity conditions.
- Oak Wood Exterior
- Mahogany Interior
- Interlocking paneling for easy installation and disassembly
- Door Type: veneer panel
- 360 degree magnetic gasket, sealed tight
- Brass finish piano hinges
- Fully insulated with rigid insulation and vapor barrier 1" thick
- Upgraded insulation available 2" thick
- Universal 3 1/4" Redwood Racking Individually cradled
- BZ 4000 BTU cooling system, side venting, LED Display (included)
- Cooling System can be placed on Left or Right side with 2ft clearance.(incl $299 value)
- Approx. capacity: 1880 bottles
- Dimensions: 80 1/2"W x 80 1/2"H x 89" 1/2"
- Warranty: 5 yrs on cooling system and 3 yrs on cabinet
- Shipping is not included
- Unfinished is standard
- Standard Finishes - Natural, Light, Medium, Dark, Light Cherry, Dark Cherry, White Wash, Black - Add $595 (just an estimate) ***
- Door Type: veneer panel with optional thermal-insulated, double-paned plexi windows
- Customized Stain available - email us
- Basic Door - solid wood is standard
- Standard Window - Add $499 (just an estimate) ***
- Low Density Interior Light: add $250 (just an estimate) ***
- Standard Locks: add $250 ***
- Upgrade Cooling System -(request a price quote)
- Insulation Upgrade - add $995 ***
- Split Panels dimensions are 80" x 40"H x 2 - Add $595 (request a price quote)
- Bottle Probe - Add $125
- Windows Choices: Provence,
Prices, Shipping & Sales Tax
- Prices & availibilities are subject to change without notice.
- We will try to accommodate you as possible but our prices depend on our Manufacturers.
***Prices are currently changing all the time thus we have to double check with the manufacturer each time we have someone asking us for a price. I know it is inconvenient but we depend on the people who supply us such as wood, accessories, etc....