Cellar Pro 1800 XT-220V Cooling Unit for Wine Cellar
300 cu.ft - 1800 BTU - Through Wall Install - No Ducts - Small + Wine Cabinets - 220 V
CellarPro's 1800XT-220V Wine Cooling Unit provides Outstanding Performance, Adjustable Humidity Control, Super Quiet Operation and Extra Cooling Power for use in 220V Environments. The CellarPro 1800XT has an 8.5 Curiv Foot Capacity and is perfect for Small Wine Cellars and Wine Cabinets located in 220V Environments. CellarPro Cooling Units should be installed through-a-wall and cannot be Ducted unless accompanied by an In-Line Fan. Please Note: The CellarPro 1800XT-220V Can be used in 208-230V and 50-60Hz environments.
Designed and built by the same people who bring you Le Caché, the ultra-quiet, vibration-free CellarPro cooling unit includes upgraded components and new features, resulting in an advanced cooling system that outperforms the competition in every category. Each CellarPro Cooling Unit comes with an Electronic Thermostat and digital LED Display, allowing you to precisely set the desired temperature inside your cabinet. The Cooling System also offers adjustable humidity control to easily maintain the optimal humidity, up to 70% RH, and Automatic Defrost to prevent ice build-up. In addition, the Digital Controls offer convenient Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes.
Interchangeable Top Vent/Back Vent Exhaust makes it easy to redirect the hot air exhaust to suit different applications, while the Removable Steel Case allows the Cooling Unit to be repaired in the field. Other features include a Maintenance-Needed Indicator, Audible and Visual Alarms, Epoxy-Coated Coils and a Rustproof Condensate Pan. The 1800-XT Wine Cooling Unit is designed for cabinets that will be placed indoors and used in residential operations
Options & Modifications
An added level of protection for expensive wine collections, an Auto-Dialer is recommended for wine collectors who travel frequently and/or for wine cellars that are located in warm climates. The Auto-Dialer will warn you remotely, calling up to 4 phone numbers that you program in advance, if the Cooling Unit has triggered an alarm and/or has lost power. Additional features include Programmable Pauses and Tone/Pulse Dialing. The Auto-Dialer is directly wired to the Cooling Unit with the wiring exiting from the rear of the Cooling Unit. The Auto-Dialer also has 9-volt standby battery backup in case of power outage.
Cord Out Side
The 8-foot, 16-gauge Grounded Power Cord can be routed to exit from the left side of the Cooling Unit, just below the Power Outlet. This modification is designed for cooling unit installations where the power outlet is located inside the cellar.
Condensate Fitting & Tube
A Condensate Fitting is recommended when the Cooling Unit will be installed in a Wine Cellar. The fitting allows excess condensation to drain from the rear of the Cooling Unit through the Vinyl Tube. The included tubing measures 8' long with a 1/2" I.D.
Vent Exhaust Configuration
CellarPro offers the choice of Top or Rear Vent Exhaust configuration for your Wine Cooling Unit. The Vent Panel can also be swapped in the field for interchangeable Top/Rear Vent Exhaust.
White Louvered Grill
If you are using your Cooling Unit as a through-the-wall system, this Louvered Grill can be installed outside the Cellar to cover the rear of the Unit. The Grill can be painted to blend with surrounding décor. Measures 20" by 12".
Air Filter and Frame
Imagine--no more coils to clean! When the Filter becomes dirty, simply pull out the Frame, replace the dirty filter with a clean one, and return the Frame to the Cooling Unit. The Fiber Orientation and Graduated Density of this Filter are designed to capture more dust and particles than other synthetic filters.
If you are replacing a Cooling Unit in a Wine Cabinet other than a Le Caché you may also need the following optional accessories:
- Mounting Clips (Pair)
- Fluorescent Light
Additional Options: (see pictures above)
- Cellar Pro Remote Display Control Unit - Add $295
- Cellar Pro Cold Temperature Compressor Heater - Add $175
- Cellar Pro Split System Oudoor Hood - Add $395
- Cellar Pro Bottle Probe - Add $150
- Add Cord Out side modification - Add $92
- Condensate Fitting and Tube - Add $99
- Condenser Brush - Add $19.99
- CP Front Intake Hood - Add $165
- White Louvered Grill - Add $75
- CP Louvered Wood Grill Cover - Add $199
- Configured Factory Top Vent - $82
- Configured Factory Rear Vent - Add $199
- Mounting Clips - Add $32
- 1800 Air Filter & Frame - Add $42
- Optional 5 Years Limited Extended Warranty - Add $99
- Shipping & Handling is for delivery within the Continental USA
- Select your Sales Tax from drop down menu.
- Powder-Coated Dark Grey Finish
- Electronic Thermostat
- 3-Digit Digital LED Display
- Capacity 300 cubic feet in properly insulated and sealed wine cellars
- Designated for Cabinets placed indoors and used for residential operation
- Programmable Control
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver Mode
- Quick-Chill Mode
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- High-Output Compressor
- Electrofin Coated Coils
- Oversized Compressor and Coils
- Precision Expansion Valve
- Three System Probes
- Min/Max Temperature
- Maintenance-Needed Indicator
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Ultra-Quiet Operation (<50 dBA)
- Power On/Off Switch
- Interchangeable Top Vent/Back Vent Exhaust
- Rustproof Condensate Pan
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Removable Steel Case
- Vibration-Free Operation
- 8' 16-Gauge Grounded Power Cord Exits From the Rear
- 3-Amp Light Receptacle, Grounded AC Outlet
- ETL Certified (UL Standards)
- Warranty: 5 Yrear limited warranty - Parts & Labor
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 18" W x 16.5" D
- Rated Capacity 1800 BTU/Hr
- Enclosure up to 300 cu.ft
- Weight 60 lbs
| Duct Kit (Rear)|| Air Filter/Frame|| Front<&a|