Cellar Pro - Mini Split 4000S
The CellarPro Mini-Split 4000S Wine Cellar Refrigeration System by CellarPro is designed for Wine Cellars up to 1000 Cu. Ft. The CellarPro Mini-Split is rated for both internal and external applications. This 1/4 Ton Nominal Refrigeration System allows for quieter operation by separating the Evaporator Unit from the Condensing Unit. In addition this 1/4 Ton Nominal Refrigeration System eliminates the need for large holes in your cellar wall.
The Evaporator Unit is designed to mount on the wall near the top of the Wine Cellar. Outside of the Wine Cellar, the Condensing Unit is attached to the Evaporator Unit by a Line-Set that can run up to 100 equivalent feet. The Line-Set is sold separately. The Evaporator Unit uses a variable-Speed Centrifugal Fan with three different settings including: (1) "High" - setting for maximum performance, and (2) "low" - for super-quiet operation.
The Condensing Unit is designed to handle environments ranging from 0°F to 110°F. The Condensing Unit requires 12 inches of unobsturcted space in front of the coils, and requires 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
This CellarPro Split Wine Cellar Refrigeration System offers a choice of wiring. The Condensing Unit can be either electronically controlled and wired to the Evaporator (single power source on the Evaporator Side), or it can be controlled by a Solenoid Valve (dual power source, one each to the Evaporator and Condensing Unit). Please Note: the former choice (Electronic Wiring) will allow the Condensing Unit to be used in temperatures down to -20°F.
- - For External Installations an Outdoor Hood is required.
- - For exposure to environments below 40°F, a Compressor Heater Modicifaction is required.
- - Access to the left and right side of the Evaporator Unit is required for installation.
- - All Split-Systems must be installed and charged on site by a Qualified HVAC Professional.
- - Line-Set equivalent feet must be calculated in accordance with ASHRAE Guidelines
- - Dimensions: 22.1"H x 16.6"W x 12.6"D
Additional Options: (see pictures above)
- Cellar Pro Remote Display Control Unit - Add $295
- Cellar Pro Cold Temperature Compressor Heater - Add $175
- Cellar Pro Split System Oudoor Hood - Add $395
- Cellar Pro Bottle Probe - Add $150
- Cellar Pro 3200/4200 Duct Kit (for the Rear) - Add $375
- Cellar Pro 3200/4200 Duct Kit with Fan (for the Rear) - Add $399
- Cellar Pro 3200/4200 Duct Kit (for Front) - Add $499
- White Louvered Grill - Add $75
- CP Louvered Wood Grill Cover - Add $199
- Optional 5 Years Limited Extended Warranty - Add $99
- Select your Shipping & Handling - and Sales Tax due where applicable.