The Extreme Series offers 3-speed fans to truly put full control in your hands. With the system set in the Low setting, you can maintain a 55°F cellar at an ultra quiet 51 decibels for the 5000ti and 57 decibels for the 8000ti. This fully featured line also includes WhisperKOOL’s most advanced controller to keep all of the cellar vitals in check. Utilizing a series of monitoring probes inside the unit, the controller is able to ensure efficient high performance and long cooling unit life. Acceptable for mounting through exterior walls and can operate in a 110°F exhaust environments. Maintain 55°F and 50-70% relative humidity in a cellars up to 1000 cu. Ft. (5000ti) or 2000 cu. Ft. (8000ti) in size.
- Variable Speed Fans
- Operates in extreme environments
- Simple installation - between wall studs
- Advanced electronic control system
- Liquid bottle probe
- Humidity control
- Energy saving mode
- 55F temperature differential
- External grille available for exterior venting
- Two year parts and labor warranty
- The Exterior Grille protects the exhaust side of the system from the weather elements when installed through an exterior wall.
- The Exhaust Plenum allows the warm exhaust air to be ducted to another area. Ideal if the room adjacent to your cellar is not ideal for warm air to be exhausted into. This also allows you to duct the condenser supply air from an alternate location.
- Cellar Size: up to 2000 cu. ft
- dBA: Condenser side: ask us for details (high 60 decibels - medium 59 decibels - low 57 decibels)
- dBA: Evaporator side: (high 65 decibels - medium 58 decibels - low 51 decibels)
- Dimensions: 14.25"w x 22.5"h x 27"d
- AMPS (starting/running): 36/10
- Installation: Through-the-Wall, Partially Ducted, Fully Ducted
- Temp. Delta: 55°F temperature differential
- Thermostat : Digital Control Display
- Outside Venting: Can be done if the outside temperature does not exceed 110°F, the external grille cover is highly recommended.
- This Model replaces the Platinum Extreme 8000
A limited 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor warranty
- No Ducting Plenum - Standard
- Evap. Duct Plenum (EDP0130) - Add $165
- Cond. Duct Plenum (CDP0130) - Add $165