Chateau Montelena 460 Cabinet - Estate Series
The new Chateau Montelena series cabinet design incorporates sophistication and elegance in a full-length window door design. Inlaid columns of Carpathian Burl provide a sophisticated contrast to the warm upgraded wood exterior. The wood inlays also act as intricate accents with their beautifully complex patterns of burl wood. The cabinets come adorned with crown, base and side molding that together with distinctive hand carved corbels combine sophistication in wine storage with the passion of wine collecting.
Key Features & Options:
- New Estate series upgrades
- New Pedestal design
- Progressive Plus Racking (no charge - value $199)
- Display rows (option available in 1-2-3 rows)
- Alder hardwoods and veneers
- L.E.D lighting (included - $150 value)
- WhisperKOOL QT Cooling Unit - WhisperKool QT Cooling System (option to WhisperKool 2500)
- Front Venting (add $595)
- Knobs and Locks (included - value $160)
- Manufactured in the USA
- Built to Order (add options to your taste)
- Production Time:6-8 Weeks
- Bay Window Wine Cabinet
- Dimensions: 68.25"W x 80"H x 33.75"D
- 452 Bottles capacity ( 452 + Bulk Storage or Champagne size bottles)
Display Rows Optional:
The option of adding a display row to the cabinet has been so popular; Your choice of one or up to 3 display rows which enhancement allows you to view your favorite wines without having to handle them. We are including LED lighting which showcases your wines as well as the cabinet.
Your choice between Light, Medium, or Dark Stain. Unfinished is standard.
- WhisperKool Cabinets carry a 2 yrs limited warranty
- Cooling System carries a 5 years limited warranty (ask us for specifics)
Shipping & Sales Tax
- Shipping is notincluded - we will get a couple of bids for your convenience.
- Sales Tax not included where applicable
As an option you can choose between two different coolers, the Whisperkool 2500 or the QT. The WhisperKool is a self-contained unit that offers the benefits of easier repairs and being super quiet, while the QT acts as a more traditional refrigeration unit the resides on the back of the cabinet. The QT offers a bit more bulk storage as it doesn't sit inside the cabinets like the QT and is the only option for applications that require front venting. Both are great systems and the descion is yours. (Add $295)
The cooling solution for building our wine storage units into existing cabinetry or into tight spaces where ventilation is limited. This design increases cabinet height by 3 inches and encloses the backside. Two ventilation fans are mounted inside the top section. The fans draw air from beneath the cabinet across condenser coils and out the front of the unit (at the top). Note: It is recommended that the customer receive the unit prior to preparing the space into which it will be mounted. (Add $ 595)
The top and bottom of the cabinet are extended with an enhanced fromae to be glush with the doors. A new hinging system sits atop of the frame to hold the doors in place without excessive pressure on the base of the cabinet. These hinges include re-enforcement brackets on the doors to prevent cracks and damage. They offer zero clearance doors opening for built in applications. This design offers superior longevity in use in restaurants and hotels where wear and tear can be excessive. This pedestal design also offer superior structural integrity for attaching crown and base moldings. With the firm support of the pedestal, the molding is much less likely to incur damage during delivery or from moving the cabinet around your home or business.
Models: (click here for details & purchase)
- Model 2002 - 240 Bottles (item # 7695NS) - starting at $9,295
- Model 3002 - 240 Bottles (item # 8119NS) - starting at $9,495
- Model 4002 - 360 Bottles (item # 8695NS) - starting at $9,995
- Model 5002 - 420 Bottles (item # 9385NS) - starting at $10,995
- Model 6003 - 460 Bottles (item # 10795NS) - starting at $12,595