Quick-chill wine, soda, and fruit juices, plus any other canned or bottled products in your store. Our chillers are major customer-pleasers, and they will cause a store's customer base to grow due to their novelty
Our Wine Chillers are also:
- Very energy efficient.
- Completely mobile - move them anywhere in the room as fast as you can walk.
- Extremely reliable, simple to service, and we back them completely.
- Nearly maintenance-free - 5 minutes per week to change the water level, plus a change of water monthly.
- In use world-wide - produced and improved continuously since 1974.
- A certain profit center due to added impulse sales during the short wait for chilling.
- No water connections required.
- Plug in to any standard 115 volt outlet.
- Vastly improves customer service.
- Huge energy savings.
How it Works
With a 40 pound (18KG) flowing water charge maintained at 34 ° F (1 ° C), the chiller can reduce the temperature of a 750 ml. bottle of wine to 50° F (10° C) in 6 minutes, 45 ° F (7° C) in 7-8 minutes. This performance is 25 times faster than can be accomplished in an air-based storage refrigerator.
The Chillers require no water connections. The only regular maintenance is to check the water level weekly, add makeup water (done in minutes), and change the water periodically. All chillers are on casters for easy mobility anywhere in the facility.
A paper towel drying cabinet is available identical to the Microchiller model except the top is solid. Standard colors for the Microchiller are Almond and Gray as shown. Custom colors for the Microchiller and Drying cabinet (see drop down menu) are available at extra cost.
Available in Almond or Gray or Black - please indicate your preference.
Optional is the "Drying Cabinet" with standard colors and/or for non standard colors
Our prices include S&H -- Sales Tax not included where applicable (select from drop down menu and it will be added manually with the options involved) and ships within the Continental USA.
Exception are for residential add $40 and in metropolitan cities such as New York City or Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington DC,Seatle, etc just to name a few Cities ... add an extra $45 whether residential or business.