Chateau Laguiole Silver Plated also called "Argent" in French
Entirely Silver Plated - it is the most luxurious of all the "Chateau Laguiole". No engraving available on this corkscrew because it is full silver plated.
Silver plated in cork box -- however the box color or shape may vary depending when the order is placed and how it comes from the factory. Depending on the badge we receive they can also come in a pouch (soft or hard leather) and sometimes it is black or green or any other color. These come from France we never know how they are coming or will be available.
A KEEPSAKE. This exquisite professional corkscrew line continues to grow in popularity and has been expanded again in response to popular demand. Each corkscrew is elegantly designed to include:
- A long, forged knife blade
- A smooth, rounded boot lever
- A long spiral
- Dimensions: 4.5"
- Maplewood Handle
Each comes boxed in its own custom leather pouch. Etched "bee" emblem (Napoleon's symbol representing industry, efficiency and productivity), ensures that each piece is a genuine Chateau Laguiole.
Imprinting Options: Click Hereto Purchase Engraving
- Metal Laser Engraving
- Imprint area on boot lever: 1" x 1/4"
- Imprint Metal Etch (takes on a metallic gray fill color).
- Metal etch (takes on a metallic gray fill color).
- NEW! Minimums are no longer applicable!
- In most cases quick turnaround for engraving!
- Select from the drop down menu your S&H preference and your Sales Tax