Wine Room > Model # 900
Provides storage for up to 900bottles on quality racks made from redwood and powder-coated metal. Racks can be arranged for single-, double- and triple-bottle storage, while also accommodating magnum bottles and crates. The included Wine-Mate cooling system offers precise control over temperature and helps maintain ideal humidity conditions.
- Luan Mahogany Exterior
- Interlocking paneling for easy installation and disassembly
- 360 degree magnetic gasket, sealed tight
- Brass finish piano hinges
- Fully insulated with rigid insulation and vapor barrier (R12)
- Universal 3 3/4" Redwood & Aluminum racking
- 2500HZD Vinomate cooling system
- Approx. capacity: 900 bottles
- Dimensions: 80"W x 47"D x 80"H
- Shipping is not included
- Stains Finishes: Chestnut, Dark Cherry, Dark Red Mahogany, Black
- Customized Stain available upon request
- Standard Locks
- Biometric fingerprint lock
- Upgrade Cooling System
- Exterior Wood Selection: White Oak
- Finishes: Chestnut, Dark Cherry,Dark Red Mahogany,Jet Black
- Insulation Upgrade to (R19) and (R29)
- Low Heat Light
- Split Panels available
- All Redwood Racks
- Racking - Unfinished Redwood individually at 3½" opening to cradle 3¼" diameter bottles plus top bulk storage. Racking is located to the left & right of the 36" walkway.
- Breezaire System - Comes standard with the Breezaire 2200, however we are including the upgraded Breezaire 3000 WKL model in our base cost. We feel the 3000 BTU unit handles the cubic feet better than the 2200.
- If placing wine room in a garage that gets regularly gets over 85 degrees, we recommend upgrading the insulation. Breezaire 3000 and 4000 BTU cooling units run best if ambient temperature does not exceed 30 degrees over the temperature setting. For example, if ambient temperature often reaches 90 degrees we advise you set your temperature at 60-62 degrees. A bottle probe is also recommended so the cooling unit runs on liquid temperature versus air temperature. 1-2 times a year you need to vacuum out the dust from the cooling unit coils to prevent the airflow from being blocked. A dedicated 15-20 amp line electrical source is recommended for the cooling unit.
- Venting - cooling unit can be placed on the right or left panel of the wine room. You should have at least 2 ft of clearance on the side you are venting to.
- Split Panels - We recommend having split panels if the panels need to be carried down a flight of stairs, clear any turns, or have limited space during delivery. The largest panel on a split panel is 80 1/2" x 43 1/2" wide x 2". The largest panel for standard (non split panels) are 80 1/2" x 80 1/2" x 2"
- Temp Zone - Single zone for Red & White wines at average range from 55-62°F
- Warranty - (a) Factory-direct: 1 full year warranty on cooling unit, 4 years on compressor.
- Insulation - 1" high-density, rigid foam insulation. Upgraded insulation 2" thick.